导航中医药

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 2144|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[原创] 医学英语系列之》临床会话01

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1
发表于 2004-7-13 11:36:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Common Cold
感冒

Patient: Good morning, doctor, I feel chilly all over the body.
患者:您早,医生,我感到全身发冷。
Doctor: Do you feel any pain?
医生:感到痛吗?
P: Yes, an aching pain.
患:对,酸痛。
D: How long have you had this?
医:有多长时间?
P: Since yesterday.
从昨日开始。
D: It became colder suddenly yesterday.  A lot of people caught cold by not wearing enough.
医:昨日忽然变冷。有许多人因穿不够衣服而患了感冒。
P: Yes, so did I. I felt an aching pain over the body after coming back yesterday.
患:我就是了。我回到家里感到遍身酸痛。
D: Now let me take your temperature.
医: 我为你量一下体温。
P: OK.
患:好。
D: It is 38.5℃. Head-ache?
医:38.5℃。有头痛吗?
P: Yes.
患:有。
D: Is your nose congested?
医:鼻子有塞吗?
P: Yes, it is. There is some nasal discharge.
患:是啊!还有流涕。
D: What does it look like?
医:什么颜色?
P: It look like water and is accompanied with sneezing.
患:看来像水样,还打喷嚏。
D: Do you cough?
医:咳嗽吗?
P: A little bit, but I don’t think it is serious.
患:一点点,我想不算严重。
D: Are you sweating much?
医:是否有很多汗?
P: Not at all. But I don’t feel comfortable.
患:没有。我感到很不舒服。
D: Do you have sore throat?
医:有喉咙痛吗?
P: No.
患:没有。
D: Have you taken any medicine yet?
医:吃过药没有?
P: No. I haven’t. I think it is caused by the stress of weather. But it is unchanged today, so I decide to see a doctor.
患:没有,我想只不过是天气变所致,可是到了今天还没好转,所以我要来看医生了。
D: Well, show me you tongue, please. Oh, yes your tongue body is pink and the fur is white.
医:让我看看你的舌,啊!你的舌质红,苔白色。
P: And there is no taste in my mouth.
患:我感到口很淡。
D: Now, let me feel your pulse. Oh, it is floating and tense that shows you are ill with cold, according to both condition of your pulse and tongue.
患:让我为你号号脉。啊!浮紧。结合你的舌和脉你患的是感冒。
P: Must I take some medicine to lower the temperature?
患:我需要服药退烧吗?
D: The temperature is not too high now. But you may take something to lower the temperature if it goes up at night.
医:你的温度不高。但如果晚上温度升高的话,你可以服一点药。
P: In the past when I’ve caught a cold. I’ve recovered with two doses of decoction. Would you please prescribe that for me?
患: 在过去,每当我感冒, 服两剂便可见好转。你可否给我处方哪个药?
D: Yes, I’ll do that for you.
医:可以的。
P: What is this? Is it Yinqiao San too?
患:这是什么药呀?是银翘散吗?
D: No, It is Jingfong Baidu San.
医:不。这是荆防败毒散。
P: Why the Yinqiao is not to be used?
患:为什么不用银翘?
D: It only cures common cold of wind heat-type and your disease is of wind-cold type.
医:银翘只能治风热感冒,而你患的是风寒感冒。
P: Is it boiled in the same way?
患:煎法也是一样吗?
D: It needs a stronger fire and a shorter time, or the effective elements of the medicine will be lost.
医:要猛火快煎, 否则,有效成份会损失掉。
P: Well, I see. Different diseases, including cold, have to be cured with different medicine.
患:我明白了,不同的病用不同的药,包括感冒。
D:That’s right. Though both are cold, they are different in type. They are not only the types of common cold of wind-cold, of wind-heat, but the dampness-heat cold and influenza as well.
医:对呀。虽同是感冒,但是证型不同。同是感冒,却有风寒、风热、暑湿和时疫感冒之分。
P: I’ve learnt a lot of from you. Thank you for your explanation.
患:谢谢你的解释。我从中学习了不少啊。
2
匿名  发表于 2004-7-31 20:56:06

[原创] 医学英语系列之》临床会话01

very good!
thanks!
3
发表于 2004-8-1 04:40:13 | 只看该作者

[原创] 医学英语系列之》临床会话01

langjitya, welcome to english section!
4
发表于 2004-8-7 12:34:39 | 只看该作者

[原创] 医学英语系列之》临床会话01

Thank you very much!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|导航中医药 ( 官方QQ群:110873141 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 01:00 , Processed in 0.092996 second(s), 16 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表